Inside sales / decorating embroidery operator/seamstresses.
As a BrandGear Associate, our clients will be looking for you to provide innovate NO HASSLE marketing solutions utilizing promotional products. Essentially they will require you to make them look good and stand out. If you are able to do these things, your future as an Store Manager looks promising.
VANCOUVER, EDMONTON, WINNIPEG, CALGARY, TORONTO, MONTREAL,
- A sound understanding of the retail industry, a good understanding of the promotional products industry and the company’s capabilities.
- At least 3 years of promotional sales experience. Some travel may be required.
- Develop sales objectives and strategies in accordance with overall company objectives.
- Direct sales activities consistent with your objectives.
- Forecasts revenue on a regular basis by reviewing marketing information, sales patterns, expected growth, established targets, and other data so as to support cash flow and other financial planning information.
- Carry out sales activities through personal contact, including negotiating price and other conditions of sale to enhance retention and maximization of major account revenue potential.
- Prepares complete and accurate quotations in a timely manner.
- Prepares and conducts effective customer presentations and represents the company in a professional and ethica.
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Outstanding Compensation Package
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Dedicated Sales Support Work at home or office (B2B Associates Only)
- email your resume to email@example.com