Return & Warranty Policy Support
Manufacturer Return/Warranty Policy
BRANDGEAR CANADA OUTLET WARRANTY POLICY This policy only covers those products where the warranty is provided by the BrandGear Canada Outlet. For all other products, where the warranty is provided by the manufacturer, the reseller must contact the manufacturer directly for service. BrandGear Canada Outlet open box or refurbished computers are exhaustively tested, repaired, cleaned and repackaged by our service provider or our trained technicians. Terms and conditions of the BrandGear Canada Outlet warranty are as follows:
1. All BrandGear Canada Outlet refurbished desktops, notebooks, servers, monitors and printers come with a 90-Day warranty.
2. Other options or accessories may have a 30-Day warranty. Some products, clearly identified at the time of sale, are sold on an "as is" basis. These products do not carry any warranty, either from BrandGear Canada Outlet or the manufacturer. Each product has the warranty period stated in the product description for reference.
3. BrandGear Canada Outlet will make every effort to deliver to you a value priced computer system that will be reliable during and beyond our warranty coverage. Repair costs must be weighed against the retail price of the system, therefore we reserve the right to repair, replace or issue a credit, as required.
4. BrandGear Canada Outlet warranty is carry-in, return to depot repair services. BrandGear Canada Outlet does not offer on-site repair services.
5. Customers are responsible for shipping costs to return a system to BrandGear Canada Outlet. If the repair is a legitimate warranty issue, BrandGear Canada Outlet will pay for shipping costs to return the unit to the customer.
If we do not find any fault with the system, or the problem is not covered under our warranty, the system will be returned to the customer at their cost. Customers must obtain an authorization number (RMA #) before shipping any system to BrandGear Canada Outlet. This number must be clearly marked on the shipping container(s), packing slip and documentation. To obtain an RMA # please contact your sales representative or BrandGear Canada Customer Service.
6. Our warranty covers only parts and labour. BrandGear Canada Outlet is not responsible for any loss of software applications or personal data.
7. BrandGear Canada Outlet warranty services are offered on a best efforts basis. The majority of our repairs are completed within 3 business days.
8. Although we will make an effort to assist our customers with minor technical questions, BrandGear Canada Outlet is not structured to offer technical support for hardware or software inquiries on refurbished product. Please visit the appropriate manufacturer's website or contact their help line.
9. BrandGear Canada Outlet does not warranty or support software problems. Please contact the appropriate software manufacturer or Internet service provider (Internet or email problems) for support.
10. IMPORTANT: Notebook batteries, that are included in our refurbished systems, are sold on an "as is" basis. They are not covered under the BrandGear Canada Outlet Warranty and cannot be returned or exchanged. BrandGear Canada Outlet will make every effort to source a replacement battery at a reasonable cost if requested by the reseller.
To reorder: Call us at 1 (604) 800 3519, or email@example.com Complete the packing slip reorder section and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Send the packing slip reorder section back with the return.
Manufacturer Return Policies
All manufacturer policies are subject to change without notice.
For your reference, BrandGear Canada provides a Manufacturer Return Policies list to download. Policies are updated frequently, so for the most up-to-date information, bookmark this page and ensure you have the most recent guidelines.
The BrandGear Canada Manufacturer Return Policies documents are for informational purposes only. BrandGear Canada is not liable for any changes made to these forms once they have been downloaded and/or printed.
• Manufacturer return policies with vendor phone numbers (81 KB, Excel File)
(Posted on September 8, 2017 please email us for details email@example.com)
BrandGear Canada Standard Return Policy
BrandGear Canada's Standard Return Policy represents the number of days BrandGear Canada will honor returns based on manufacturer restrictions that differ from BrandGear Canada's own standard restrictions. In addition, the allowable percentage of returns is based on the lookback days.
BrandGear Canada Standard Return Policy is divided into two categories:
• Stock Balance - This product is unopened, unused and can be resold as new. Products must be in resalable condition (without price tags, clean, undamaged, unused, unopened and complete in the original manufacturer packaging. All products deemed not in stock balance condition will be returned to customers at their expense.
• Defective - This product will not operate or is dead on arrival (D.O.A.). Incompatible product is not defective or D.O.A. BrandGear Canada tests defective and D.O.A products. Any product deemed not defective or D.O.A. will be returned to customers at their expense.
Key To Manufacturer Policies
Manufacturer Number - Contains four-digit numbers that identify a manufacturer's specific product line with BrandGear Canada. One manufacturer can have multiple manufacturer numbers and/or product lines.
Manufacturer Name - Identifies the manufacturer name and specific product line, if applicable.
Stock Balance Days/Percent - Displays two numbers separated by a slash. The first number indicates the number of days (from purchase history) a product is returnable within stock balance guidelines. The second number indicates the percentage amount allowable to return as a Stock Balance for that specific manufacturer number.
Defective Days/Percent - Displays two numbers separated by a slash. The first number indicates the number of days (from purchase history) a product is returnable within defective guidelines. The second number indicates the percentage amount allowable to return as defective for that specific manufacturer number.
Manufacturer's Phone Number - Manufacturer's phone number to contact the manufacturer directly.
Return your parcel to us via Canada Post or UPS. If you are returning a purchase which was shipped to Canada, US, Europe or Asia, please send your return to:
Contact us for Amazon.com wearhouse location.
In returning merchandise you authorize the Canadian customs broker to submit a claim for duty and taxes to Revenue Canada on your behalf and to receive, endorse and deposit all such refunds. We will refund the purchase price only; and if paid via credit cards allow 30 for processing.